Alpaca Marketing were set with the task of creating and implementing a marketing strategy for longstanding North East business, ShutterStyle.
Following a comprehensive audit of the ShutterStyle site it was clear what the objectives should be:
- Increase levels of organic traffic
- Improve page rankings for targeted keywords
- Generate more enquiries via the ShutterStyle website
- Become more relevant for local search phrases
What We Did:
Firstly, we decided to optimise the content already on the site and produce some additional category pages with a ‘Room Inspiration’ section.
We began posting regularly on social media and strategically alternated themes from Recent installations to Customer Reviews and general product and service promotions.
Recently we have focused on local SEO by adding regional pages through an ‘Areas We Cover’ section which have been continually updated to provide an ongoing content stream.
- An increase in monthly website traffic of over 60%
- 55% increase in pages ranking on the first page of Google
- 50% increase in website enquiries
- Greater relevance for localised search terms
- Local SEO
- Content Marketing
- Blogging and Guest Blogging
- Social Media and Google My Business Management
ShutterStyle Director, Kevin Crook, said: “Andrew at Alpaca Marketing has implemented a successful marketing strategy which has produced excellent results in just a short period of time.
“The most significant improvement is that we are now more visible in relation to local search results which has led to a greater level of relevant enquiries.”
Andrew was in the digital marketing game for over ten years before starting up Alpaca Marketing, an agency which helps businesses of any size to improve their online strategy.